New Geocoin!!! The Christmas Card

Svar
jpbarr
Junior
Junior
New Geocoin!!! The Christmas Card

Legg inn av jpbarr » tor 06 nov 2014 14:43

As these are now in production I thought I would let you know about my Christmas coin.
I wanted to bring something from my childhood and hopefully yours as well. Christmas in England ment Christmas cards and my Grandmother always had hers hanging around the house, most of them being traditional Victorian scenes. Another tradition that I grew up with was writing a letter to Father Christmas and getting it to the postbox before the postman came. This was the idea behind this coin a traditional Christmas card with many memories attached

Name: The Christmas Card
Size: 60mm x 45.7mm
Trackable on Geocaching.com
Custom icon.
There will be 3 versions:
RE Antique Silver: 150
LE Antique Gold: 100
AE Antique Bronze: 50

Each will come with it's own box and will have the design as the official icon embossed on the lid in gold foil. In the photo you see the box and the stamp will replace the other design.

RE €15 + shipping
LE €17 + shipping
Set of 3 €45 + shipping

I am not 100% on the shipping as I am not sure of the combined weights but a set of 3 should not be more than €9.40 worldwide, with tracking.

I am hoping to have them by the end of November - first week of December hopefully giving enough time to get to everyone before Christmas. The AE version will only be available in sets and will not be sold on their own. If you would like one of these coins or the full set please let me know as I am now taking reservations so I can ship out as soon as I have them.
Email: jpsgeodesigns@gmail.com

Bilde
Bilde

jpbarr
Junior
Junior

Re: New Geocoin!!! The Christmas Card

Legg inn av jpbarr » tor 06 nov 2014 15:06

Someone commented that the picture was not clear enough so I hope these are better :)

Bilde
Bilde
Bilde

Brukeravatar
mamoreb
Senior
Senior
Sted:Oslo

Legg inn av mamoreb » tor 06 nov 2014 15:17

That is a beautiful coin, thanks for sharing the info! Will you be able to post photos of samples as well?
Bilde

jpbarr
Junior
Junior

Legg inn av jpbarr » tor 06 nov 2014 15:31

Thanks mamoreb,

I wanted something that was traditional to me but would connect with people from all around the world and staying away from religious symbols. I have nothing against religions but not everyone is religious although everyone has a Christmas tradition of some kind :)
As soon as I have the sample photos I will post them for sure. But as things were getting tight, time wise, I wanted to start taking reservations so that as soon as I have the coins I can send them out and hopefully everyone gets their coins before Christmas :D

jpbarr
Junior
Junior

Legg inn av jpbarr » lør 22 nov 2014 19:41

Finally, photos of my new Christmas Card geocoin, well one of the versions anyway :D
I still have a few set left of these :D

Bilde

Svar