2nd Annual Monsters' Ball Halloween Event Tallinn

Svar
jpbarr
Junior
Junior
2nd Annual Monsters' Ball Halloween Event Tallinn

Legg inn av jpbarr » fre 02 aug 2013 18:13

Hi All,
As you know I am currently organizing our second Halloween event here and I have made use of our event mascot, Marvin the Mummy, and Facebook to host some charity auctions.
https://www.facebook.com/Marvin.Raises.Cash The first auction is already on and has started well but we need many more people to be involved from anywhere in the world. Between now and Halloween we will be putting up many cool Geocaching items for auction and 100% of what is raised will go to the Lions Charity. The money will be presented to the Lions Club during the event.
We are asking as many people as possible to take part in raising money but if anyone would like to donate something to be auctioned off then we will gratefully accept that as well.
All info on the Auctions and the event can be found on the official website: http://monstersball.wix.com/tallinn2013
There is also the option to give to the Lions charity without taking part in any of the auctions, just go to the above website and click on the button marked “Laagri Lions Club” and follow the instructions.

The event is going to be amazing with geocachers and muggles from many different countries (I hope) coming together for a spooky fun night of Costumes, Food & Drink, Competitions, Fundraising and the all important Night Cache. We will also be holding Geocaching 101 for those that are interested in joining this great hobby.
Anyone that is in the area is welcome to take part the tickets are on sale and if you are too far away then there are event Trackables and T-shirts already up for pre-sale on the website.
BildeBildeBilde
Wherever you are in the world have a great and safe Halloween and thank you for helping us help others.

Jon-Paul aka jpbarr

anders99

Re: 2nd Annual Monsters' Ball Halloween Event Tallinn

Legg inn av anders99 » søn 11 aug 2013 15:29

Dette innlegget er flyttet ut til Kjøp og salg / This message has been moved to the "for sale" forum.

Svar